2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup leeks, sliced
1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
1/4 cup white wine or chicken stock
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated rind
1/2 tablespoon capers
1/3 cup Carnation Evap
3 tablespoons liquid cream
salt and pepper, to taste
200 grams linguini/spaghettini, cooked
1/4 cup smoked salmon, sliced
1. In a saute pan, melt butter and oil on medium heat.
2. Add the leeks until translucent. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
3. Add the white wine, then add the lemon juice, lemon rind and capers. Allow to simmer for 1 minute.
4. Add Carnation Evap and cream and simmer until slightly thickened,
5. Season with salt and pepper. Add the noodles. Toss to combine.
6. Add the smoked salmon. Toss then serve